Nutrition, Health & Fitness
All programs are held at the Jessie Brock Community Center, 310 North Dillard Street, unless otherwise noted.
*Due to COVID19 all fitness classes are tentative at this time. Preregistration is required at https://enroll.wgplay.com.
Bootcamp with Brad
Looking for Aerobics and strength training exercises that utilizes both weights as well as body weights? Join this bi-weekly boot camp to learn how to develop a more physically healthy body and the mental well-being that comes with exercise.
New Year free trial. During the first week of January, all new program participants will receive a free class in order to kick start the new year!
- Mondays and Thursdays
- 5:30 – 6:20 pm
- 16 years and older
- $16 City Residents / $18 Nonresidents per class
- $55 City Residents / $65 Nonresidents per month (8 classes)
This Cardio Drumming beginner’s class is a cardiovascular based full-body workout that requires you to move and play drums along to music. Except it doesn't actually involve any drums! It will raise your heart rate and help you burn hundreds of calories, improve your coordination and ability to focus, and help strengthen many muscle groups, including your core. Must register as space is limited. If choosing to participate in both morning and evening, participants must register for evening class separately.
- Mondays | 11:00 am - 12:00 pm *will resume January 23
- Wednesdays | 6:00 - 7:00 pm *cancelled until further notice
- $12 City Resident / $15 Nonresident per four-week session
- *Rate may increase or decrease for months with 5 or 3 weeks
Great for beginners or anyone that wants to learn the basics of yoga. Yoga involves stretching and strengthening exercises, breathing techniques and relaxing meditation.
- Tuesdays, 7:15 to 8:15 pm
- 16 years and older
- $9 City Resident / $10 Nonresident per class
Jazzercise is the original dance party workout. Blending dance with Pilates, yoga, kickboxing and strength training, one 55-minute session can burn up to 800 calories. The results? Long, lean muscles and an undeniable mood boost. *Starting in March, schedule will shift to Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday (no more Wednesdays).
- Tuesday through Thursday, 7 pm
- Saturdays, 8:30 am
- 16 years and older
- $55 per four-week session
Power Yoga Flow
Utilizing flexibility as a means to focus on linking poses together with continuous movement, Power Yoga Flow will bring awareness to one's body and breathe all while increasing cardio vascular health and muscular strength.
- Thursdays, starting September 22
- 6:30 – 7:20 pm
- $30 Residents; $34 Nonresidents
- $12 Single Resident; $14 Single Nonresident
This Russian Martial Art focuses on self-defense methods, greater strength and endurance, patience and working with others. Winter Garden is the only place in Central Florida to practice this art used by Russian Special Forces!
- 7:00 – 8:30 pm
- 18 years and older
- $15 per class
- $45 City Resident / $55 Nonresident per 4-week session
An ancient Chinese exercise that emphasizes relaxation, breathe control, correct posture, balance and flexibility to develop the mind and body. One free introductory lesson in Tai Chi is offered for all first timers. For more information, please visit www.returntogoodhealth.20fr.com.
- Tuesdays & Thursdays
- 9:00 – 10:00 am
- $55 City Resident / $60 Nonresident per month
Xtreme Hip Hop with Tarcia
This is a revamp of traditional step aerobics and includes routines set to hip hop and R&B that will give you a great caloric burn. Please note, steps are not provided.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays
- 6:00 – 7:00 pm
- $10 Residents | $12 Nonresidents per class
Move your hips and exercise in disguise! An exciting, dance-fitness class that features exotic rhythms set to high energy international beats!
- Mondays and Wednesdays, 7 pm
- Saturdays, 9 am
- $5 City Resident / $6 Non-Resident per class
Active older adults who are looking for a modified Zumba class that recreates the original moves you love at a lower-intensity. Zumba Gold introduces easy-to-follow Zumba choreography that focuses on balance, range of motion and coordination.
- 11:00 – 11:45 am
- $4 City Resident / $5 Nonresident per class