Beginning January 1, 2021 all Storm Water utilities will increase. Residential will increase from $6.00 to $8.00. Commercial accounts will also be increased. Please call Customer Service with any questions or concerns. 407.656.4100.
The City of Winter Garden wants you to know that we take your privacy and the security of your account very seriously. City representatives will never ask for your credit card or bank information over the telephone. If you receive a phone call seeking immediate payment on your utility account, please hang up and call us back at 407-656-4100 to verify your account.
Utility Payment System Upgrade
Our online payment system was upgraded on November 10, 2020. You will need to migrate your account if you already have one. Please review the following documents for what to expect.
- Migrate an existing account to the new payment system
- Create a new account using the new payment system
Meter Changeout Program
The City of Winter Garden has again partnered with Utility Solutions of America continuing our METER CHANGEOUT program. The company will begin changing meters beginning 10/5/2020. A Utility Solutions of America contractor will knock on your door before changing your meter.
The City of Winter Garden Utility Billing Department is committed to providing the best and most personalized service experience possible to each customer. The department processes account billing for over 17,000 service connections (households and businesses) each month based on the delivery and recapture of potable water, reclaimed water for irrigation, storm water, sewer and garbage pick-up services. Pay Utility Bill
- Customer Service Engagement
- Meter Service Requests, Installations and Inspections
- Meter Reading
- Meter Maintenance and Repair
- Account Management - service activation and cancellation
- Account Billing and Payment Processing
Customer Service (Mon to Fri 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM): 407-656-4100
- What is the address for payments or new service accounts?
- What are the City of Winter Garden Utility Billing Rates?
- What are the hours of operation for Utility Billing?
- How can I pay my monthly Utility Bill?
- Is there a flat rate fee for having an account set up in my name?
- How much is the late fee if not paid by the original due date?
- When is the service cut-off date for non-payment?
- Is there a service fee for being on the delinquency cut-off list?
- When will my services be restored if they’ve been turned off for non -payment?
- How to obtain a temporary construction hydrant meter?