A new Single-Family Residential (SFR) permit checklist can be found under online service/forms. This list will tell you everything you need to include to submit for a new house permit. A certificate of completion must have been issued by the Engineering department for a new subdivision before any permits are submitted for new homes. Some additions/alterations may not require all of the items that are needed for a new home. Check with the building department for details.

For additions/alterations we will need a set of plans:

  • Printed 11 by 17 or smaller
  • Presented on a CD
  • Uploaded via File Transfer Program (FTP)