The Community Relations Office proactively engages in relationships between the City and its residents, businesses, governmental entities and other stakeholders.
The most widely known activity handled by the Office of Community Relations is the coordination of the City publications. "News You Can Use" is mailed with the monthly utility bills and the City of Winter Garden Newsletter is mailed out three times a year to include Spring (January), Summer (May) and Fall (September) editions.
Winter Garden News:
News You Can Use:
- News You Can Use ~ March 2021
- News You Can Use ~ February 2021
- News You Can Use ~ January 2021
- News You Can Use ~ December 2020
- News You Can Use ~ November 2020
- News You Can Use ~ October 2020
- News You Can Use ~ September 2020
- News You Can Use ~ August 2020
- News You Can Use ~ July 2020
- News You Can Use ~ March 2020
- News You Can Use ~ February 2020
- News You Can Use ~ January 2020
Art in Public Places at City Hall
The City’s Art In Public Places program offers art exhibits in the City Hall Lobby throughout the year. The "Artists’ Calls" provides an opportunity for local artists to present their pieces of art to be displayed for the public at least once a year. Each Artist’s Call features a theme related to the Winter Garden community. Other exhibits are provided by the Winter Garden Art Association, Winter Garden Heritage Foundation and the Crealdé School of Art.